Campbell River’s longest running Whale Watching and Grizzly Bear Tour Company
Aboriginal Journeys offers awe-inspiring Grizzly Bear Watching, Whale Watching, Marine Wildlife Viewing and Adventure Tours from Campbell River on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. Campbell River and area, is one of the most beautiful and breath-taking places found anywhere on earth. Our locally born Tour Guides have a minimum of 40 years experience working and traveling within the coastal waters of British Columbia.
Whale / Wildlife Watching & Adventure Journey
Tours Available: April 1 to August 19
3.5 Hour & 5 Hour Tours
Grizzly Bear Watching Journey
Tours Available: August 20 to October 15
8 hour tour
Why tour with us?
- Tours are guided by locally born residents and certified boating professionals who are passionate about nature and wildlife.
- You are safe from the elements in our covered and enclosed vessel
- On board washroom
- Outdoor viewing deck
- Smaller group sizes and more personal
- Excellent customer service
- Family oriented and less commercial
Call Us Toll Free
Family Owned & Operated – Locally Born Guides with 40 Yrs Experience!
Campbell River’s Longest Running Tour Company