Campbell River’s longest running Whale Watching and Wildlife Viewing Tour Company
Aboriginal Journeys is a 100% Indigenous and family owned business who offer awe-inspiring Whale Watching, Marine Wildlife Viewing, Nature viewing and Adventure Tours from Campbell River on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.
Campbell River and the Discovery Islands area is one of the most beautiful and breath-taking places found anywhere on earth.
Our locally born Tour Guides have a minimum of 40 years experience working and traveling within the coastal waters of British Columbia.
Come and experience the experience!
Whale / Wildlife Watching & Adventure Journey
Tours Available: April 1 to October 30
3.5 Hour & 5 Hour Tours
( We also offer Private Tours )
Why tour with us?
- Tours are guided by experienced locally born residents and certified boating professionals with over 40 years experience, who are passionate about the protection and conservation of nature and wildlife.
- You are safe from the elements in our covered and enclosed vessel
- Onboard washroom and heater
- Outdoor open viewing deck
- Smaller group sizes (maximum 8 – 10 persons) offering a more personalized tour
- Excellent customer service
- Family oriented ,respectful and ethical
- Educational (Conservation, History, Geography)
Call Us Toll Free
Family Owned & Operated – Locally Born Guides with over 40 Yrs Experience!
Campbell River’s Longest Running Tour Company