Campbell River’s longest running Whale Watching and Wildlife Viewing Company
Aboriginal Journeys is an Indigenous owned company who offer awe-inspiring Whale Watching, Marine Wildlife Viewing and Adventure Tours from Campbell River on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.
Campbell River and the Discovery Islands area is one of the most beautiful and breath-taking places found anywhere on earth.
Our locally born Tour Guides have a minimum of 40 years experience working and traveling within the coastal waters of British Columbia.
Come and experience the experience!
Whale / Wildlife Watching & Adventure Journey
Tours Available: April 14 to October 30
3.5 Hour & 5 Hour Tours
( We also offer Private Tours )
Why tour with us?
- Tours are guided by experienced locally born residents and certified boating professionals with over 40 years experience, who are passionate about nature and wildlife.
- You are safe from the elements in our covered and enclosed vessel
- On board washroom
- Outdoor viewing deck
- Smaller group sizes and more personal
- Excellent customer service
- Family oriented and less commercial
Call Us Toll Free
Family Owned & Operated – Locally Born Guides with over 40 Yrs Experience!
Campbell River’s Longest Running Tour Company